Maulana Tariq Jameel Launching MTJ Clothing Brand | MTJ Clothing Brand By Molana | Ahmad Rana VIEWS

Maulana Tariq Jameel Launching #MTJ Clothing Brand MTJ Clothing #Brand By #Molana Tariq Jamil Why
Ahmad Rana VIEWS



Over the last week, news of religious scholar Maulana Tariq Jamil starting a clothing brand titled MTJ made rounds on social media. The cleric recently took to social media and confirmed the news, saying the only purpose of launching a clothing brand is to financially support his madrassas. The thought first came to me in 2000," he shared in a video on his official Instagram account. "I always wanted to run the madrassa without using zakat money. But I couldn't find enough resources for it. So, when the pandemic happened, the Almighty put this thought in my head to start a business and use that money to run the Islamic institutions. That was my intention and a few of my friends collaborated with me. Hence, we launched a brand with my name," the cleric further added. "I don't understand where this idea of clerics running such businesses isn't righteous came from, even though a lot of religious personalities we follow have been successful businessmen." MTJ further shared the intention of launching a clothing brand isn't for competitiveness or for profit but for flourishing the madrassas.


#MolanaTariqJameel #TariqJameelBayan #MaulanaTariqJamilBayan #MolanaTariqJameelbrand #TariqJameelLatestbrand #maulanatariqjameelbayan #MTJBrand #tariqjameelkabrand #tariqjamilbrandMaulanaTariqJameelLaunchingMTJClothingBrand #MTJClothingBrandByMolana #MTJClothingBrandBy #MTJClothingBrandTariqJameel #LaunchingMTJClothingBrand #tariqjameel #tariqjameelofficial #TARIQJAMEEL #maulanatariqjameel #ahmadranaviews



ALSO CHECK THIS:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post