Actual Reason Behind Muslim family killed in Canada truck attack | Ahmad Rana VIEWS

 Actual Reason Behind Muslim family killed in Canada truck attack| Ahmad Rana VIEWS


Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has identified the four members of a Muslim family killed in a "premeditated" attack on Sunday. Madiha Salman, 44, her husband Salman Afzaal, 46, their 15-year-old daughter Yumna Afzaal and Mr Afzaal's 74-year-old mother were hit by a vehicle while on an evening walk in London, Ontario. Mr Trudeau condemned the attack as an act of terror. The couple's nine-year-old son survived and is in hospital with injuries. The attack was the worst against Canadian Muslims since six people were killed in a Quebec City mosque in 2017. A 20-year-old Canadian man has been charged with four counts of murder and one count of attempted murder. Police said the family is believed to have been targeted because of their Muslim faith. Authorities are weighing possible terrorism charges for what is thought to be a hate crime. Speaking in the Canadian House of Commons on Tuesday, Mr Trudeau decried "a terrorist attack motivated by hatred, in the heart of one of our communities". "If anyone thinks racism and hatred don't exist in this country, I want to say this: how do we explain such violence to a child in a hospital? How can we look families in the eye and say, 'Islamophobia isn't real'?" he said. A vigil has been planned for Thursday evening at the London mosque the family attended.

HOW Israel is exposed after 11 Days of War ?


#truckattack #truckattackthatkilledamuslimfamilyincanada #truckattackthatkilledamuslimfamily #canadatruckattack #londonontariomuslimattack #londonontarioattack #torontovanattack #londonattack #canadamuslimfamilyattack #londonmuslimattack #muslimfamilykilledincanadatruckattack #londontruckattack #terrorattackcanada #canadamuslim #truckdriverattacks #terroristattackcanada #canadaaccidentnewstruck #islamophobicattackcanada

1 Comments

  1. Greetings to everyone on this blog forum, I want to tell you all about a financial breakthrough that Mr, lee offered me to get through when I was starving with my business and family during the covid19 pandemic. I came across Mr lee on blog spot by someone recommends him to anyone looking for loan I was so excited and I got motivated too to be in that position of financial freedom as my family was starving, I contacted Mr lee on what's app which I told him my life story about financial situation he sends me an application form to fill with my details which I did then after he sends me loan agreement then I forwarded it to my lawyer to take a look and advise me on how to go about it then after I signed the loan agreement after that my loan was approved few hours back bank contact me for funds transfer and charges that I need to clear at the bank counter I cleared the charges which I received my loan the next day that I cleared the bank charges so it's was really nice working with Mr lee and I thank him a lot of the help that he gave me which really help my family from starvation. Contact Mr Lee on Email: 247officedept@gmail.com or talk to him on whatsapp + 19893943740. For quick response because he's always busy but they have some other professional team co-worker working with him as well but I recommend Mr Lee to anyone looking for financial help.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post